★iPhone Hacks & Mods★

iPhone Hacks / iPhone 3G Hacks / iPod Touch News, Hacks, Mods, Upgrades, Cracks and everything else related (★ Unlock & Jailbreak ★)

Make Calls over EDGE / 3G

Got A New Hack ?

Got a new Hack ?
Wanna tell the world ?
Want Credit for it ?
Link to your website ?
e-mail us at :
iphonehacksnmods@yahoo.com

iPhone Hacks Archives


It looks as though AT&T is going through with their plan to allow people to tether their iPhone 3G to their computer/ laptop via a wireless connection, but there's a catch. A $30 A MONTH CATCH!!


The tethering plan will be $30 a month, added onto another plan they're planning on rolling out pretty soon, and they're going to cap the data transfer to 5GB per month, and if you exceed that amount, they'll terminate the tethering connection.

With this being said, another downside may be that iTunes may be required every time you go to cnonnect to the internet, making it a lengthy process!!..

The wireless speed will give you 30kbps in GPRS areas, while getting about 1000kbps in 3G areas !!. They're not even telling us when this will be available, so make sure you subscribe to our e-mails or feeds, and we'll keep you updated!!

I personally use my *unlocked/ jailbroken iPhone 3G from France (gotta love ebay) as a wireless modem for my computer as it is!!. PdaNet was developed for people to be able to tether their iPhone to their computer, but it's only available through Cydia (aka Jailbroken iPhone).

1 comments

  1. jane holly  

    After a long time of searching for a recovery expert and platforms to help me recovering my funds, I finally meet a ethical hacker who helped me to recovery all i have lost to this broker site 24options worth $30 Thoushand USD, and I must say that he's a God sent, His help was quite outstanding from the handling of the case by the case manager to completion. I just want to say thank you onlineghosthacker247 for this rare opportunity to get my funds back when all hope seems lost due to the sea of scams out there. I totally recommed him and you can reach him on his email ( onlineghosthacker247 @ gmail . com) and thank me later .

Post a Comment

iPhone Hacks - Updates

iPhone Hacks E-Mail Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Anytime there is an update to the site, you will get an e-mail !!!

iPhone Hacks - Recent Posts