★iPhone Hacks & Mods★

iPhone Hacks / iPhone 3G Hacks / iPod Touch News, Hacks, Mods, Upgrades, Cracks and everything else related (★ Unlock & Jailbreak ★)

Make Calls over EDGE / 3G

Got A New Hack ?

Got a new Hack ?
Wanna tell the world ?
Want Credit for it ?
Link to your website ?
e-mail us at :
iphonehacksnmods@yahoo.com

iPhone Hacks Archives


It looks like the Bluetooth feature is almost unlocked for the iPhone, according to the guys at ispazio.net. They recieved an e-mail from a guy claiming to have a project ongoing to unlock the Bluetooth of their iPhone, and then release to public once the bugs are worked out!


MeDevil is the developer of this Application, and he claims to have been able to search and find two other bluetooth devices from the iPhone, one being a Sony Ericsson, and the other a Hackintosh.

With new things happening every day, who knows what's next? 


.

4 comments

  1. Unknown  

    Thanks for the information about the unlocked iphone.I search for the unlocking instructions for the iphone in the site mobileunlocker.I did not find.U give the some information about the unlocked iphone.Thank U.

  2. nazar  

    Your information about the unlock the iphone is very useful to me.I serach about the iphone unlocking in the site unlockfree.I did not found.But
    I learned from this article.

  3. muthu  

    Your information about the unlock the iphone is very useful to me.I unlock my nokia with the help of the site mobileunlockguide
    But I did not get the information about the iphone unlock from that.From Yours I learned.Thank U.

  4. jane holly  

    After a long time of searching for a recovery expert and platforms to help me recovering my funds, I finally meet a ethical hacker who helped me to recovery all i have lost to this broker site 24options worth $30 Thoushand USD, and I must say that he's a God sent, His help was quite outstanding from the handling of the case by the case manager to completion. I just want to say thank you onlineghosthacker247 for this rare opportunity to get my funds back when all hope seems lost due to the sea of scams out there. I totally recommed him and you can reach him on his email ( onlineghosthacker247 @ gmail . com) and thank me later .

Post a Comment

iPhone Hacks - Updates

iPhone Hacks E-Mail Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Anytime there is an update to the site, you will get an e-mail !!!

iPhone Hacks - Recent Posts