★iPhone Hacks & Mods★

iPhone Hacks / iPhone 3G Hacks / iPod Touch News, Hacks, Mods, Upgrades, Cracks and everything else related (★ Unlock & Jailbreak ★)

Make Calls over EDGE / 3G

Got A New Hack ?

Got a new Hack ?
Wanna tell the world ?
Want Credit for it ?
Link to your website ?
e-mail us at :
iphonehacksnmods@yahoo.com

iPhone Hacks Archives


Every day, we see something new about firmware update 2.2, and now there's a way to "Rate" an Application before you hit that little (x) to delete it.


A lot of publisher's believe this won't actually show the true rating of the application, because most people will just try to hurry through it, and hit 1 if they didn't like it, or 5 if it was ok. Either way, it's probably not going to be too accurate rating developer's applications.


In my eyes, this won't help to "Rate" any application, as 98.6% of people won't truly recognize this attribute.

2 comments

  1. Anonymous  

    I am aware that there are countless plug-ins made to the actual comments do-follow, but I'm searching for something that can make the links in the blog-posts themselves do-follow. Please include a link or detailed instructions approach do that. Thanks!. Have you got any examples of themes that you know for any fact have do-follow links in the posts? I'm possessing
    a difficult experience finding good information regarding this by
    searching..

    My website; vaginal mesh lawyers

  2. jane holly  

    After a long time of searching for a recovery expert and platforms to help me recovering my funds, I finally meet a ethical hacker who helped me to recovery all i have lost to this broker site 24options worth $30 Thoushand USD, and I must say that he's a God sent, His help was quite outstanding from the handling of the case by the case manager to completion. I just want to say thank you onlineghosthacker247 for this rare opportunity to get my funds back when all hope seems lost due to the sea of scams out there. I totally recommed him and you can reach him on his email ( onlineghosthacker247 @ gmail . com) and thank me later .

Post a Comment

iPhone Hacks - Updates

iPhone Hacks E-Mail Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Anytime there is an update to the site, you will get an e-mail !!!

iPhone Hacks - Recent Posts