★iPhone Hacks & Mods★

iPhone Hacks / iPhone 3G Hacks / iPod Touch News, Hacks, Mods, Upgrades, Cracks and everything else related (★ Unlock & Jailbreak ★)

Make Calls over EDGE / 3G

Got A New Hack ?

Got a new Hack ?
Wanna tell the world ?
Want Credit for it ?
Link to your website ?
e-mail us at :
iphonehacksnmods@yahoo.com

iPhone Hacks Archives

About 5 months ago, I had a Windows mobile smartphone, and loved to customize/customize/customize, but it started to look old, bulky, and outdated compared to the new iPhone...

Eventually, I started saving up for one (about $300), and looked everywhere, but couldn't find the "virgin" that I had been trying for.... You know, not the iPhone that the 14 year old boy had bought just to hack the system, mod the hardware, and then sell to you *as new*, but that iPhone the doctor bought for his on-call time, but never really used...

That wasn't working out too amazing, so I started searching on www.craigslist.com/ and started finding these classifieds for the 8gb & 16gb 3g iPhone for like $200-$300 IN MY AREA, so of course, I was hounding these people to get the new iPhone 3g, (keep in mind, these things sell for $600-$900 unlocked on ebay), and nobody was ever returning my e-mails..
Suddenly, I started recieving all this spam, and so I started searching for people that had pictures attached, with phone numbers, and FINALLY I FOUND ONE!!!. It was located about an hour away from me, and the rain was coming down pretty hard, so I decided to call the guy, tell him i'd be there in an hour, with $275, and he chose to hold onto it while I was coming...

I just bought this new car, with bald front tires, and took off to get my new iPhone, got up to highway speeds, and went to go around a large turn when my car just kept sliding forward, instead of turning.....so I had to go back....

Finally, I went to my wife's office, borrowed her car, and as I was walking out the door, a guy that i had met 3 months prior came running up (while it's still pouring rain), and said he was selling a new iPhone...so I asked how much, and he said $200....I called the guy I was getting my phone from, told him to sell it to someone else, and bought this virgin iPhone.....and ever since then...I'm an addict!!!

When you buy a used iPhone, make sure all aspects of the screen work properly...and make sure there aren't any dead spots... IT STINKS!!

It's not that hard to get it jailbroken, and unlocked (easy hacks) and when that's complete, use Cydia to install all of the applications that you want...or get free apps from the app store!!!I learned how to cut my bill down, using t-mobile, WAY DOWN, (skype), and learned how to make this thing into EVERYTHING I WANTED..It's my modem for internet (for my computer), my phone, e-mail, mobile internet, youtube device, mp3 player, GPS Navigation unit....AND SO MUCH MORE!!!..In my eyes, everyone should have an iPhone!!!....(with t-mobile)

Hope I helped any *non*believers

1 comments

  1. jane holly  

    After a long time of searching for a recovery expert and platforms to help me recovering my funds, I finally meet a ethical hacker who helped me to recovery all i have lost to this broker site 24options worth $30 Thoushand USD, and I must say that he's a God sent, His help was quite outstanding from the handling of the case by the case manager to completion. I just want to say thank you onlineghosthacker247 for this rare opportunity to get my funds back when all hope seems lost due to the sea of scams out there. I totally recommed him and you can reach him on his email ( onlineghosthacker247 @ gmail . com) and thank me later .

Post a Comment

iPhone Hacks - Updates

iPhone Hacks E-Mail Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Anytime there is an update to the site, you will get an e-mail !!!

iPhone Hacks - Recent Posts